1) What happens if my plane arrives early or late?
Advance Sydney Limousines updates all flight arrival times and we arrive when your
plane lands, no matter whether you arrive late or early, provided we
have a correct flight number.
2) How much time do I have to meet the chauffeur on my airport transfer reservation?
Advance Sydney Limousines provides 30 minutes for Domestic arrivals, and 45 minutes for International arrivals requiring customs clearance, of free wait time on each airport arrival transfer for you to deplane and pick-up your luggage. If you do not meet your chauffeur or call us within 30 minutes (45 minutes for International arrivals) of your plane landing, we will consider you a ‘no-show’ and you will be charged in full for the reservation.
3) How will I know when my Limousine has arrived and who is my Chauffeur?
At the Airport, the Chauffeur will either be there with a nameboard to pick you up, or you will receive a phone call or a SMS message to confirm your pickup. At all other pickups, you will receive either a prior emailed notification, a phone call or a SMS message to notify you of your pickup.
4) Where do I meet my chauffeur for pick-up?
Each pick-up location is different. Airport pick-up locations are specified on confirmation and we ask for all other pick-up locations on the Reservations form.
5) Can I instruct the chauffeur to take a scenic route from the airport to my hotel?
Advance Sydney Limousines airport transfer rates are based on a point-to-point transfer and your chauffeur is instructed to use the most direct route for expediency. If, you would prefer the chauffeur use a specific route, our hourly rate and minimum will apply, plus tolls if applicable.
6) Is the limousine bar stocked with beverages?
No, the bars are not stocked; however, glasses can be provided upon request; and depending upon your reservation, we will provide additional pricing and accommodate certain requests.
7) What is your Cancellation Policy?
Advance Sydney Limousines requests that reservation cancellations be received by fax/email no less than 72 hours prior to scheduled pick-up time, or this will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
8) If, I place a reservation for 8 hours, but after pick-up I realize I require less time; will I be charged for
the full 8 hours?
Advance Sydney Limousines will only charge you for the time used; as long as it exceeds our hourly minimum charge.
9) How far in advance should I place my reservation?
Availability changes daily and we suggest you place a reservation as soon as you have firm travel dates and times.
10) When is my Credit Card charged?
Your Credit Card details will be held as security on your reservation, and will be charged on the day of service, prior to the journey.
11) Why should I choose your company over other companies?
After receiving your quotes and information, there are many factors deciding which companies to hire. We suggest that you do not pick a company solely on price. Take other factors and needs into consideration, ie. non-smoking vehicles, prompt, reliable and direct service, meet & greet service, late model and immaculately-kept vehicles, experienced, professional and friendly chauffeurs, availability of child seats, etc.